This recipe was shared in our 30 Day Challenge Group and I just had to share it with the rest of you!! I mean, who doesn't love a good taco? These are super simple and could easily fit into your 21 Day Fix meal plan. Customize your toppings to whatever you enjoy and this should be a meal that the whole family will love.
Original recipe from http://life-in-the-lofthouse.com
- 3 large chicken breasts, cooked then shredded
- 1/2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 10 corn tortilla shells
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- chopped cilantro
- sour cream
- Bake chicken breasts in 375 degree oven for about 35 minutes or until 165 degrees. Shred meat. A rotisserie chicken would work great for this recipe as well.
- Place cooked, shredded chicken in a large bowl. Add the chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to bowl. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle in the honey and lime juice. Toss again to combine everything.
- Place the corn tortillas in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Divide the chicken evenly among the tortilla shells and place in the shells. Top each with a little Pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in a 350° F. oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is heated through. Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
Enjoy and SHARE with friends!
If you are interested in more delicious, healthy recipes like this one and would like to check out our 30 Day Challenge Group, please email me at email@example.com!