Raise your hand if you love Chinese Food!! Raises Hand Chinese food tastes amazing but it’s not amazing for your figure. It is often made with oils and many of the chicken dishes are fried. What if I told you that there was a way to make one of your favorite dishes at home? Making your food at home means YOU are in control! This version of Baked Honey Garlic Chicken is baked, not fried, and has less calories. Pair this chicken with some jasmine rice and you have yourself the perfect little dinner.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey, or more, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, optional
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat.
- Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic, soy sauce and Sriracha, if using. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/3 cup water. Stir mixture into the saucepan until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Original Recipe Found HERE
*Don’t forget to comment, share on Facebook, and pin to Pinterest if you like this recipe! *
*Your friends will thank you. *