Why, hello there! I felt like it was time for another delicious, healthy dessert recipe! These 4 ingredient flourless chocolate cookies are going to blow you away. Most flourless cookie recipes call for oats and banana. These cookies don’t use either of those- nut butter is the secret ingredient! These are vegan, gluten free, and grain free, and can also be nut free if you use sunflower butter instead of almond butter.
These take a total of 15 minutes to make and are much healthier than anything you would purchase at a store or bakery.
- 1 cup almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 T cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional add ins: sea salt, chocolate chips, shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Form into balls and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let completely cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Please make sure the cookies have completely cooled before removing them from the baking sheet. I tried to grab one before they were cooled and it crumbled on me. I didn’t have that issue when they had cooled. These cookies should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!
Original Recipe Found HERE.
*SHARE on Facebook and PIN on Pinterest using the buttons below. *
SUBSCRIBE to my posts so you never miss yummy recipes like this!